Winetails Recipe Booklet
Ecco Domani Unveils First-Ever Winetails Recipe Booklet
New York, NY April 2007 - Ecco Domani—the stylish Italian wine brand—continues at the forefront of today's hottest trends with "Winetails", its signature wine-based cocktail recipes. Wine-lovers and cocktail fanatics have embraced the chic, delectable concoctions, prompting Ecco Domani to design the first-ever Winetails recipe booklet.
"Winetails give consumers a unique, new way to entertain and enjoy our wines. Adding fresh fruit ingredients to Ecco Domani makes wine more appealing to those who would otherwise choose a cocktail. For the wine enthusiast, Winetails are a refreshingly different approach," said Patrick Coyle, Director of Marketing for Ecco Domani. "We hope our Winetails recipe booklet becomes a useful reference for stylish, contemporary consumers and helps to establish an altogether new beverage category."
Ecco Domani's collection of drink recipes includes eight mouth-watering creations, representing the best fruits and flavors of each season. Here's a look:
Celebrate nature's renewal in style with these sweet spring Winetails:
- Ecco Frutta - A mix of fresh kiwi, mangoes and a touch of sweet basil with Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
- Vita Domani - A combination of crushed red grapes and lychee fruit with Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
Escape from the hot, sultry days of summer and cool down with these refreshing Winetails:
- Ecco Freddo - A mix of muddled watermelon, pineapple juice and Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
- Domani Limonata - A blend of fresh lemons mixed with peach, apple, and guava juice with Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
As the warm weather fades, enjoy Ecco Domani reds with a bold new spin:
- Ecco Cioccolato - A combination of succulent raspberries and cocoa with Ecco Domani Chianti
- Dolce Domani - A mix of crisp limes, sugar and Ecco Domani Merlot
WINTER Toast the cold weather and warm up by a cozy fireplace with these drinks:
- Ecco Sidro - A blend of fresh ginger, apple cider, chai tea and Ecco Domani Chianti, served hot or cold
- Canella Domani - A mix of cinnamon, oranges, lemon, cloves and Ecco Domani Merlot, served hot
Each Winetail was created by Master Mixologist, Alex Ott, who brings expert knowledge of complex flavors and a spirit of innovation to every one of his recipes. "I don't know of any wine company that is forward-thinking enough to do what Ecco Domani is doing - it's amazing!" said Alex Ott. "It's exciting to see a wine brand join the cocktails craze. Ecco Domani made its move into this space at a perfect time, as consumers seek high-quality mixes that are incredibly delicious and easy to enjoy. People are moving away from strong libations and prefer cocktails they can sip casually - Ecco Domani Winetails are perfect for this."
Ecco Domani wines embody the stylish finesse and taste of Italy. Ecco Domani's Winemaker, Fabrizio Gatto, has crafted a portfolio of premium Italian wines which include three varieties - Pinot Grigio, Chianti and Merlot - and the two varietal blends: Chardonnay/Pinot Grigio and Cabernet/Merlot. Ecco Domani wines can be found in restaurants and fine wine retailers nationwide.