Chicken and Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup Italian Pinot Grigio, such as Ecco Domani
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 grinds of black pepper from a peppermill
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 3 Tablespoons sweet peas
- 4 radishes, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pits removed, chopped
- Lettuce, as desired
To make dressing, reduce Italian Pinot Grigio in saucepan to 2 tablespoons; then mix with next six ingredients.
For salad, combine chicken, sweet peas, radishes and avocado with the dressing and toss to coat. To assemble, serve chicken mixture on a bed of lettuce drizzled with olive oil.
Pairs well with Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio.