Farfalle Pasta with Chicken Recipe
Farfalle pasta with chicken, roasted red peppers and feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, finely chopped
- 6 oz. grilled chicken breast strips
- 8 oz. farfalle (small bow tie pasta)
- 2 package (4 oz. each) crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Cook and stir garlic in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil on medium heat 3 minutes. Add roasted red peppers, grilled chicken breast strips and remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Cook farfalle pasta as directed on package, drain.
Toss vegetable mixture with hot pasta and feta cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
Pairs well with Ecco Domani Merlot.