Grecian Skillet Ribeyes Recipe
Serves 2 to 4
- Beef Rib-eye steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Combine seasoning ingredients; press into both sides of beef steaks. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add steaks. Cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium steaks, turning once. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
To serve, sprinkle cheese and olives over steaks; garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
Pairs well with Ecco Domani Merlot.