Lemon Pepper Spaghetti Recipe
Lemon pepper spaghetti with shrimp Alfredo Florentine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons sweet cream butter
- 12 ounces bay shrimp
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach, julienned
- 1-1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 12-ounce package lemon pepper pasta
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. In large skillet, heat cream and butter. Add mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add shrimp to skillet and blend in parmesan cheese. Continue to cook sauce to a medium-thin consistency. Blend in hot al dente pasta and spinach. Serve immediately.
Pairs well with Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio.