1. Bring the vegetable stock, salt, bay leaves, peppercorns, and mustard seeds to a boil. Stir until salt is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
2. Pour the brine into a 5-gallon stockpot or container. Pour in the bottle of wine, then add the shallots, garlic, thyme, and lemons. Slowly lower in the turkey.
3. Pour enough cool water into the pot to cover the turkey. Place lid on the pot and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 - 13:35
1. Combine red wine, apple cider (or pure apple juice) cranberry juice, orange liqueur and honey (or simple syrup) in a large pitcher.
2. Add cranberries and diced unpeeled apples.
3. Serve over ice, if desired, filling glasses ¾ full and topping off with some sparkling water.
4. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a straw.
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 - 13:31
Place the cauliflower, heavy cream, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 18 - 20 minutes, or until soft. Transfer the cauliflower and liquid to a blender food processor. Add the bacon and Smoked Gouda. Blend until smooth and creamy. Season with additional salt and pepper as desired. Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 - 13:26
Muddle cherries in a tin with a squeeze of lemon
Add all other ingredients minus merlot
Shake and pour over ice
Top with Merlot
Garnish with a lemon wedge and a cherry on a toothpick
Monday, May 4, 2015 - 22:43
In a large pot or dutch oven, cook beef in oil over medium heat until brown. Dissolve bouillon in water and pour into pot. Stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
Stir potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion into the pot. Dissolve cornstarch in 2 teaspoons cold water and stir into stew. Cover and simmer 1 hour more. Then serve.
Friday, May 1, 2015 - 21:42
Bring the stock slowly to the boil.
Rinse the chicory leaves, dry in a salad spinner and shred into a chiffonade.
Peel the onion and chop very finely; sweat it in 1 oz (30 g) of the butter in a wide, fairly shallow saucepan. Add the chicory and cook gently while stirring with a wooden spoon until limp and tender.
Add the rice and cook, stirring, for a minute or two, then add the wine.
Pour in about 8 fl oz (425 ml) of the boiling hot stock and leave to cook, stirring from time to time; once the rice has absorbed most of the liquid, add more.
Friday, May 1, 2015 - 21:40
Pour 1 Bottle of Ecco Domani Merlot into a punch bowl
Add 4 oz of blackberry brandy or crème de cassis
Add 4 oz of simple syrup
Add 7 - 8 Strawberries halves
Add 1 Lemon cut into slices
Add 10 - 12 Blueberries
Add 1 Orange cut into slices
Add 10 oz of ginger beer
Pour into glass with a strawberry garnish
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 22:45
Muddle 3 wedge pieces of lime with 1 oz. of simple syrup into a glass
Pour 3 oz. of Ecco Domani Merlot
Pour over new ice in a glass
Shake vigorously and pour over ice
Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 13:37